Monday

Questler

I have been looking into tools to build an online professional learning network. Tonight in my research I found a site called Questler. I am looking at the site more but wanted to know if anyone out there has ever seen it or used it? The URL is http://questler.com/. If so, I would like to hear from you.

The site boasts:
Questler is an informal learning network that enables you to reflect on your everyday learning with individuals that share your interests and quests. Together you can start conversations, discuss and share your opinions.

Quests in Questler are mini-blogs of information categorized into 6 types, Query, Observation, Discovery, Research, Media and Story. Each of those types represents an informal aspect to everyday learning.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! All comments are reviewed/moderated prior to being made available for the public to read.