Friday

Easily Block and Unsubscribe via GMail

Did you know you can easily Block email senders? Have someone you REALLY don't ever want to hear from again....ever? Me, too. Like all the annoying junk emails I get because I signed up for something to test and then just get spammed or nailed with the post-sign up announcements. Google has features built in to help. The image below is from Hello Fax- a great tool that I used and like, but for some reason just not so much anymore. But I still get these emails. So, I can click on the small arrow next to the reply button, drop the arrow down and select BLOCK or UNSUBSCRIBE. Sure there are other ways to do it, but this just seems quicker to me. Enjoy....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! All comments are reviewed/moderated prior to being made available for the public to read.