Edshelf regularly sends out helpful links and sites that teacher tested and approved. Today, the list is full of math sites that are great to know.
- CodeHS - The best way to start a fun and engaging programming course — even without a background in programming. Sign up for free to start teaching your class with CodeHS!
- Todo Math - Play over 600 math activities to learn counting, number operations, and other fundamentals.
- Number Line by Classworks - Use a visual number line to help students visualize number sequences.
- MathChat - Take a photo of a math problem. then get help and explanations from other students.
- Tech for the Elementary Math Classroom - Shelf Curated by teacher and technology coach Donna West.
- Creative Math - Shelf Curated by home-school math teacher Allan Yanson.
If you want to know more about EdShelf, check them out here. It is run by Mike Lee and he pledges to never charge or base results on payment from merchants. Check out the backstory of the site on the ABOUT page.