Google Drive users can easily convert docs, sheets and slides to publish web pages, and even get embed code! Here's how it works:
- Inside the Google Doc that you wish to publish, go to File>Publish to the Web from the Google Docs menu.
- File>Publish to the Web
- Then click "start publishing." Leave the box checked to automatically publish any changes you make to the Google Doc--no need to republish every time you make changes! There will also be a pop-up confirmation window to make sure you want to publish to the web.
- Publish to the Web- After you have confirmed publishing, you will be given a unique URL to the published web page, and embed code.
- Get a Link to the Published Document
- Presto...A clean and simple web page that updates automatically when you update the Google Doc.