Wednesday

Facebook- What not to post!

Ok, So I have a facebook account. Millions of people have facebook pages. I mostly send private messages to people and don't post on my wall or keep my info public. It always amazes me at what people post on their walls. If you are a criminal, facebook could be your day planner- just see who is NOT at home, or home ALONE, or when you are OUT OF TOWN. Your boss can find out who you are mad at or just how much fun you had over the weekend and that you really are not sick and just, well...you know. So, just in case you didn't know, here is an article that tells you what you shouldn't post on facebook- or twitter or any other soical site for that matter.

Main URL: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/01/what-not-to-post-on-facebook_n_764338.html#s157112&title=Your_Birth_Date

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! All comments are reviewed/moderated prior to being made available for the public to read.