Wednesday

Summer Break...

flipflopsthHello to all my friends out there! Summer Break is finally here and although I have a few days more to punch the clock, I have decided to take a break. I will continue to surf and search and bookmark on my Diigo account, but I am parking the blog for a few weeks. Angela may continue to blog but I won't be back until August. I appreciate all of you who view the blog on a regular basis and hope that you'll follow me on Diigo or check back with us in the Fall of '10 for a brand new year.  Have  a Great Summer. Hug someone you love every day. Read a good book.  Relax, Rest, and Replenish your soul. Your next class deserves you at your very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! All comments are reviewed/moderated prior to being made available for the public to read.