Sunday

Room 108 ROCKS!

Oh My Goodness! I have used this site before and I hope alot of you know of it, but maybe some don't. Sometimes great sites get alot of attention and then I stick them in the back of my mind and forget them....until someone asks for something or I stumble upon them again while searching for a resource online. The later is the case with Room 108. Room 108 is a primary education site for kids. There are lots of free online games but all with an educational focus. There are over 400 pages of kids educational games, interactive writing, animated stories, songs, kids puzzles, art, math, science, social studies, distance learning and much more. A great resource for primary kids games and teacher teaching resources!  This site is owned and operated by primary teacher John Rickey.

URL: http://www.netrover.com/~kingskid/108.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! All comments are reviewed/moderated prior to being made available for the public to read.