Friday

I Heart PDF

PDF files are great, aren't they?! If your answer to that is "sometimes" I am sure you have your reasons. I have several reasons for that answer myself that have caused many hours of pain and displeasure for all things ADOBE. I found this site today that may help me in the future on some projects and I thought you may want to see it as well. I ♥ PDF is a great site that lets you merge multiple PDF files or split one big PDF into smaller chunks. Yep, you read that correctly. Ever get a huge PDF file with ONE form at the very end and all you need is that form...every time, you have to scroll to the middle of next year to find that one form....well, Ha! No More! To all the evil gazillion page PDF makers out there.... I ♥ PDF!!!!

URL: http://www.ilovepdf.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! All comments are reviewed/moderated prior to being made available for the public to read.