Tuesday

FLAME

NOT FAME, FLAME. Yeah, the song came up in my head too. Sign of my age I guess...hey, don't hate. That was a very popular movie. Anywho....This site is called FLAME. Try as I might I am not sure that I can master this until I have a SMART Board under my finger. You select the settings and just be creative...just start playing and see what you can create. It is very cool....and something fun to play with while stuck in YELLOW HAZE DAYS, otherwise known as SPRING. See if you can create a nice background, your name, or something cool to use after Spring Break. Enjoy!

URL: http://www.escapemotions.com/experiments/flame/index.html#top

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! All comments are reviewed/moderated prior to being made available for the public to read.