Tuesday

Halloween Random Number Picker

I wanted to download a Halloween Random Number Generator today from a site I found called TeachersLoveSmartBoards.com and ran into a bit of a snag. I downloaded Firefox and tried again and still ran into a snag. It won't download. So, I have put out a challenge to our group to figure this out and maybe soon I can report that we can download SMART files from the site in-house and not have to go to extremes to accomplish this. SO, in the mean time because time is of the essence on this task, I recreated a number picker from the image that was on the site. I added a few more graphics to it and even a little sound.... Download it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! All comments are reviewed/moderated prior to being made available for the public to read.