Thursday

Me, Musical? With this I AM!!

I cannot read a sheet of music to save my life. I can't even keep beat with my hand as the music blasts out from my tune of choice....but with Noteflight, I think even I could "Rock Out". The site states:
Noteflight® is an online application that lets you display, edit, print and play back music notation with professional quality, right in your web browser. You can work on a musical score from any computer on the Internet, share it with other users, and embed it in your own pages. And it's free for individual use.

 I logged in, created a tune, and sent it to myself...pretty amazing for someone with as little musical talent as I have...this has inspired me to find more....I am now on a musical mission....all for my musical peers to enjoy.

URL: http://www.noteflight.com/login

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! All comments are reviewed/moderated prior to being made available for the public to read.