Thursday

Do You Want to J-A-M?

My last blog post was about Noteflight...now I have found another way to ROCK OUT-- or rather JAM in my web studio....that's right folks, I found another one. JAMSTUDIO is an online music studio where you create, share, practice.....you have to create an account, which is free, and then you can create and save and they even have grants (since all the services are not free) for teachers to use in the classroom. Before you even log in you can create music right on the front page....try it out. It is pretty cool, but I am only a dreamer in the music world. Some of you more talented individuals try it out and tell me what you think.

URL: http://www.jamstudio.com/Studio/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! All comments are reviewed/moderated prior to being made available for the public to read.